- - - This car is sold - - -
- - - We are always looking for a similar car, feel free to contact us if you have one for sale - -
The late 1930s will probably remain as the golden age of the coach building artwork and design, only built between 1938 and 1939 the 135 MS is the Delahaye’s master piece.
This fabulous example chassis number 60145 was ordered in 1938 by Madame Cotty a perfumer from Paris and sent to Carrosserie Chapron to receive a Coupe Bodywork number 6116. The Coupe bodies are very rare on the 135 MS chassis and only 7 believe to have been built.
In 1950 it was purchased by the race driver Larrue fitted the engine from his race car which was damaged into 60145. This competition specifications engine raced the Grand Prix de L’ACF and Porto in 1949.
Larrue only raced the car once at the 1950 Rallye International de Dax, in 1970 according to period pictures the car is still into the same livery.
The car was kept in original condition until 2003 when it changed hands, later in 2007 a ground-up restoration was decided.