ASTON MARTIN GT8 For sale
One of 150 built
Very high specifications car
Nice configuration and option list
Price: 275 000 € including 17% VAT
The GT8 on offer was ordered new in Germany and benefited from all of the great extras and finished in a dramatic black & red body combination which suits the car very well.
The most interesting option being the manual gearbox, which matched to the responsive V8 engine makes the driving really thrilling. It was very sparely driven, only totals now 362km and its condition could only be described as being « as new ».
This is an interesting opportunity to purchase one of the most exclusive and terribly rewarding driving Aston Martin ever built.
It comes with the original bill of sale and qualifies for 17%. VAT in Luxembourg.
Options list :
- Aero pack ( incorporating rear wing and extended front splitter)
- Carbon fibre roof
- Full titanium exhaust system with slash-cut centre mounted black textured tailpipes
- Style 2 -7 - spoke satin forged alloy wheels
- Rear parking assist cameras
- Exposed carbon fibre lower, rear and side valances
- Vantage GT8 accent pack with exposed carbon fibre lower valances
- Carbon fibre front grille
- Carbon fibre mirror caps
- Brake caliper colors (black/grey/yellow/red/orange) with Brembo logo
- 700W premium sound system
- Garage door opener (with auto-dim mirror)
- Steering wheel tech pack (cruise and volume controls)
- Alcantara lightweight seat inner - pure black / grey blend alcantara
- Contemporary alcantara palette ( leather upper environment interior only)
- Glass corporate switches
The Aston Martin Vantage GT8 is a radical road going tribute that celebrates the Vantage’s 12 years of success both on the road and on the track. The V8 based Aston Vantage GTE was extremely successful and won many titles for Aston Martin although technically it was outdated by the Ferraris, Fords, Porsches and Corvettes. In spite of this it still managed to win the 2016 FIA WEC drivers’ title and Le Mans 24h in 2017. The GT8 aimed to be very much an exciting driver focused car coming directly from Aston Martin’s racing programme.
Production was limited to only 150 cars built to very special specifications. The Vantage was turned into a pure « race car » for the road with its weight trimmed by more than 100kg achieved by the extensive use of magnesium for the rims, titanium for the exhaust, carbon fibre for the body and reduced insulation. The engine was uprated to 446 PS but a lot of attention was given to the aerodynamics, suspension and brakes to make it an extremely efficient and rewarding driver’s car.
Moreover one very surprising feature was the possibility to order it with a stunning manual 6 speed gearbox.
The result is what Aston claims to be the most track-focused, street-legal Vantage chassis ever, including the GT12.
Please view Aston Martin’s very informative press release : http://www.astonmartin.com/en/live/news/2016/04/15/vantage-gt8-taking-the-v8-vantage-to-dynamic-new-extremes